Wednesday 22 April 2015

A Humble Request

Hello all!
I am sorry for the lack of activity just lately. This is, of course, my more personal area of the web, and I have been quite focussed on my professional things lately, in more ways than one, since I've almost completed my Foundation in Art and Design and will be heading off to university in September! So not much personal writing is going on right now that is quite ready to share.

Now, I know less people come here, but I have a request. In light of some recent events, one being the progress I'm making on the second book in the Dead Night series, I am really, REALLY looking for feedback on book one. So, if you have read Dead Night, I would be eternally greatful if you could hop onto Amazon or good reads and leave me a review. It doesn't have to be long, just let me know what you think and preferably why! ;)

Thanks, and watch this space. If you want more frequent updates of what is going on at DN HQ, you can follow my wonderful assistant's DN Facebook page (just search for The Dead Night Saga) or you can go to my main website: http://imolaverick.wix.com/dead night official

Have a wonderful week, chaps and chapesses!

Love and tea
I. I. Laverick

No comments:

Post a Comment