Thursday 10 January 2013

Of College, University andd Alyss...

uhhhhhhh

If I'm not to active for a while, I'm currently being drained of inspiration.
 examiners, I somtimes want to slap them with a wet fish and then a copy of the Collins English dictionary.

In other news, I'm STILL working on Lenora Lacey, and I have the old block, I also have about a million drawing requests to do too v.v Woe is me.....
In other news, I have a new short story called "Reign of Hearts" It's a modern take on Alice in Wonderland written, by the way, with TOTAL respect for Lewis Carrol. It's only loosely based I suppose, my Alyss and Jez have  great deal more sarcasm than Miss Liddell at times. Anyhow, I'll put it in a seperate post, hopefully that will tide you over until the release of Lenora Lacey ;P Part Two will be on it's way soon, but I'm doing it in between everything else so yes, bear with me.


This is I. I. Laverick, really tired and stressed and out of ideas, signing out.

So long and thanks for all the fish (if I don't survive Wednesday)



-I.I.Laverick x

No comments:

Post a Comment